· Students must be dressed properly to participate in class.
· No jewelry or gum and hair must be in a ponytail or bun.
· Combo class students will need a pink or black leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet shoes (no slippers) and black patent leather Mary Jane Tap Shoes with ribbon ties. Combo three students will wear their ballet shoes for the jazz portion of the class.
· Tumbling students will need any color leotard or biketard. Short and Transition or footless tights are optional.
· Tiny Tots and Ballet ages 5-7 are required a black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes (no slippers), and hair in a ballet bun.
· Ballet level 2 and above are required a black leotard, pink split sole ballet shoes, and hair in a ballet bun.
· Ballet Ages 13+ are required a ballet-colored leotard (black, dark green, navy, or burgundy), pink tights, pink split sole ballet shoes, and hair in a ballet bun.
· Jazz and Jazz/Hip-Hop students will need a solid color leotard or dance top/shorts, and tan slip-on jazz shoes.
· Students in Hip-hop only classes will need comfortable clothing and athletic shoes (no black soles) or tan slip-on jazz shoes. No Denim.
· Tap students will need a solid color leotard or dance top/shorts. Shoes will vary depending on level of the class.Type your paragraph here.
Boys -Combo and ballet boys wear white t-Shirt and black athletic pants or shorts, black ballet shoes, Combo boys will need black oxford tap shoes, Boys in Jazz, tap and Hip-hop wear workout type clothes. Hip-hop boys wear tennis shoes, Jazz boys wear black jazz shoes, tap boys wear black oxford tap shoes.
March 26th-April 1st
Closed For Spring Break
Closed For Memorial Day
Last Week of Classes
June 2nd or 3rd
Or June 9th-10th
2017-2018 School Year Calendar
First Day of Classes (Leesburg)
Closed For Halloween
Closed For School Holiday
Closed For Thanksgiving Break
December 17th-January 1st
Closed For Winter Break
Copyright The Dance Academy of Loudoun. All rights reserved.